Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, November 6, 2009

F.Y.I.

Did you know that November 7th is National Scrapbooking Day?


Well, it is...And there is a 25% off sale for one day only at My Grafico. This is the place where you can get the uber cool Coffee Talk stamp set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. That's what I used to make the Christmas projects in this post. She has lots of sets to choose from and even some freebies!


Check it out...Everything is 25% off!


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Hi Karin
I just popped by to say hello and I love your blog. Hope to speak soon Nettie.x

Related Posts with Thumbnails