Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank You!

Hello Everybody,

This is a quick post to say "THANK YOU" to everyone who came out to see me at the St. Michael's Craft Fair today! The weather was mild, beautiful and sunny... but you were the reason it was such a success! I was humbled by your kind words and compliments on my items.

Thanks again for all the encouragement and may you all have a joyous holiday season surrounded by family and friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails