Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

GOLF Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Are you enjoying your weekend? I sure hope so!

Today I'm posting the card I made using the sketch for the current challenge at the DRS Designs blog.The catch is, you have to go to the DRS Designs blog to see the cool technique I used to create this masterpiece...lol.

Here is a peek...


Hope to see you over at the DRS Designs blog and while you are there, link up your card for a chance at a couple of prize packages loaded with great stamps from DRS Designs.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [18 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Belinda said...

I like this sketch. I'll have to try it soon. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails