Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sketch Challenge at DRS Designs

Hi Everyone!

Today begins the sketch challenge at DRS Designs...I don't have a card of my own using this sketch, (I'll have one soon, I promise) but I wanted to post it for you so that you could play along.  Just link up your card at DRS Designs using this sketch here,
and you could be the winner of these fab stamps...

or maybe these!


So to play along, create any paper craft item using the above sketch (DRS Designs stamps are not required, but if you have them, we would love to see what you make using them!) and then link it up at the DRS Designs blog.  The challenge ends July 26th at 11:59pm EST, after which, 2 names will be chosen for the above prize packages.

What are you waiting for?  

Free stamps baby!!

1 comment:

TannyP said...

Can't wait to see what you do with this sketch...you're always a master, Karin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails