Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Have a Bang Up 4th!

Hi Everyone!

I'm posting my Fourth of July card a day early.  I have lots of fun things to do this holiday weekend ( Indians game, graduation party, picnic, birthday party...Eek! Still trying to figure out how I will squeeze everything in!) but blogging will not be one of my activities...lol!

This card was made with stamps from Scrolls Work and I could hardly wait for this holiday to get here, because I just LOVE this little firework stamp and I was dying to use it!   Don't they look festive?  The sentiment is from Holidays and the star was heat embossed with some rainbow embossing powder for a little bling.

Here is a closer shot of the star and piece of flair in the form of a gemstone.

If you have enjoyed seeing what I made with the stamps from Scrolls Work, today is your lucky day.  They have issued a call for the next Design Team.  Just click here for all the details.

Have a safe and fabulous fourth!

Details not listed above- Paper: The Paper Company, Pixi Press, Marvy punches and ribbon from my supplies.

6 comments:

jonim52 said...

Karin, this is a perfect card for this weekend! Love it and enjoy your weekend.

Heidi said...

Great card Karin! The fireworks look fantastic above the stripes!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

1CardCreator said...

Awesome card for the 4th! I checked out Scrollworks, they have some beautiful stamps! I love all the vintage images they have! Your fireworks look beautiful and I love that embossed star. TFS ~Diane

Cheryl said...

Fabulous!

Have a safe & happy July 4th week end!

Jenny said...

Great card!!! thanks soooo much for the sweet comment!! :) :) :) :)

Mandy said...

Hi Karin
Sorry I haven't left a message for a while but thought I would wish you a happy 4th of july day.
Hope you & your family are not too worn out but had a fantastic time.
love the card LoL mandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails