Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Angel Pets

Hi Everyone!

I have another sympathy card today made with stamps from the newest release from DRS Designs.

This stamp (Pet Angel Group) has a group of pets that includes a cute, little hamster. (I'm pretending its a guinea pig.  Growing up, that was the family pet in my husband's house.  Don't tell anyone, but he has a total soft spot for those little critters!)  I used the Sorry to hear of your loss sentiment to complete it.


These are the stamps I used to create the background for this card.  Remember, DRS Designs has gobs of  stamps for you to make your own custom background paper.

Dot Ribbon Card Edger (This also comes with a Christmas Lights border, so it's a 2 for 1 deal)

Here is a closer view of the glitter I added to the little cloud.
Thanks for peeking in today!

Challenges this card is linked to are as follows-

Tuesday Throwdown-Monochromatic

Details not listed above-Paper: The Paper Company, Ink: Stampin' Up', Punches: Martha Stewart, McGill Nesties, Copic

8 comments:

why Egypt ? said...

so butiful
i liked it
thanks

pinky said...

Excellent card for a very sensitive occasion. Love the white and sparkle.
Pinky

Scatty Cards said...

A lovely card for a sad occasion. Thanks for joining us at creative craft challenge.

1CardCreator said...

A very sweet card Karin, the glitter and pawprint paper look great. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

sandra's crafty corner said...

awww what a lovely stamp, ive not seen this before, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck xxx

TannyP said...

Your cloud is wonderfully sparkley and the card combines for such a heavenly feel. Awesome creation!

Julye said...

Love this image and sadly I bet it gets used alot as our furry friends don't stay with us for long enough but give us so much love and affection unconditionally. fab card and thanks for joiningt us at creative craft challenges.

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful card Karin! Love all the design of the background and that soft blue color really makes it sincere.

Related Posts with Thumbnails