Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, August 6, 2010

A Bucket of Support

Hi Everyone!

Well, it's my day to post over at the DRS Designs blog, so head on over there to see the complete photo of my card.  There has been so much "Christmas in July" stuff on every ones blog last month, that I am thrilled to bring you a card with a different color scheme :)
Visit the DRS Designs blog to see my card that I've named A Bucket of Support.

As always, thanks to you...For supporting my blog by visiting and commenting...If no one else tells you today, let me be the one to say, "You Rock!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails