Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

DRS Designs Day

Hi and Happy Sunday!

It's my day to post over at the DRS Designs blog, so head on over there to see my Christmas card with the funny poem :)
There are also some details on how to win a DRS Designs gift certificate too.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Loved your card Karin! I just thought I'd leave you some love here to hee hee!!

Cheryl said...

I just stopped by to say your card was cute! I love that stamp. Great take on the sketch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails