Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Retirement Sale

Hi Everyone,

I don't have a card today, but I wanted to let you know that a bunch of sets from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff are retiring in the next couple of days.  The happy news?  They are on sale for $1.00!


Here is a small sample:




Drop by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff soon, because when they are gone, they are GONE!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

These are fabulous bargains!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for letting us know, Karin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails