Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sale

Hi Everyone,

Just popping in to let you know about the sale over at My Grafico where Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is.  Get what you need while it's on sale, or heck, just buy what you want :)


Here are some great things you can get for summer parties and birthdays and they are all available right now at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff for 40% off!






I hope you have a great day and are enjoying the summer.  Be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow because I have an exciting announcement to make ;) 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails