Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to the DRS Designs Summer blog hop!  Today we are showing off the newest release of stamps, and offering up a great prize package too.  Now, if you came from Shelia's Blog, you are on the right track.  If not, start at the beginning at the DRS Designs blog!  That's where you can get all the details and remember to leave some blog love along the way :)

For my card today, I'm featuring the new Happy Seal stamp, along with the Splish Splash sentiment.

The seal was so cute, that I thought I would stamp him a few different times, and position him like he's doing flips in the water.  Then I decided not to color, but to paper piece him instead and attached him with pop dots.


I also happened to use the new Bubbles stamp on my blue background, and all of these are available in the new releases section at DRS Designs.  (A big thank you to Cheryl too....The twine comes courtesy of some blog candy I won on her blog...Woot!)

Next on the hop is Janett!  I know you're gonna love what you see!

Here's the list in it's entirety, just in case there's a hiccup along the way...

Karin <---You are here

Happy summer and happy hopping!

17 comments:

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Gorgeous card Karin. I love how you have paper pieced the seal. Too cute.
Michelle (whirligig)

Janett said...

Love your card Karin.

Chrissy D said...

OHHHHHH - this is PERFECT! I love how the seal fits into those squares. WONDERFUL card, Karin! YOu always come up with the BEST ideas!

Jennifer E. said...

Great card Karin! Love the layout and colors and yes, the twine is perfect!

Unknown said...

What a cute card. I love the image. Great colors.

Kathy Vogel said...

I love how you put the seal at different angles in the windows. That stamp is adorable.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is terrific, Karin! Love the layout! Your little seals look so happy.

Gerlinde said...

Such a cute card! The seals make me smile, they're having so much fun!

Brenda said...

What an adorable card, Karin!

Shelia said...

Karin, I love how you positioned the seals. They look like they are having a blast!! Great color combo too!!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love your design and your fussy cutting. So happy you could put the twine to use!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love your design and your fussy cutting. So happy you could put the twine to use!

April said...

Great card! The seals are having so much fun!

TannyP said...

Oh Karin! Those seals are brilliant. I love the different flips you've got them doing....genius! Beautiful card with those colors and the fantastic twine and bling :)

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card, love those seals! Congrats on the win too!

Amanda R said...

How creative to make him look like he is flipping in the water, great idea Karin! Love this card, it is sooo cute!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is so cute and definitely looks like summer. You won the digis from the Card Cupids blog hop, see my blog for info!

Related Posts with Thumbnails