Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Irish Blessing

Hi Everyone,
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I 
saved one of my Irish themed cards that I made a while ago, to share with you on this holiday.
 
I chose a simple design to put the spotlight on the lovely Irish Blessing from DRS Designs.  I stamped it in a dark green and die cut it and added a mat in the same dark green color.  The Infinity Shamrock was stamped over the sentiment in a lighter green and I colored it in using a Copic marker.  
 
 
The embossed background was enhanced by rubbing a sponge dipped in green ink over it.  That added just enough color to bring out the shamrocks.  I added a punched border and a piece of white cotton lace to finish the project.

Thanks for visiting and whether you celebrate or not, I wish you a wonderful day!

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails