Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

What's One More

Hi Everyone,

Since I was leaving home for a short mini break last week, I had to make a birthday card on the double and get it in the mail.  Even though my friends and I are of a certain age, that doesn't mean cards can't be fun and cheerful, right?

I chose the One More Candle Greeting from DRS Designs, die cutting it and adding a mat and some sponging.  For all of the fun candles, I used the Girly Swirly Cake and just stamped the candle portion going around the edges of my background.  All that was left to do was color up the candles and make them look festive.



Here is the inside with a few more candles and the two following greeting stamps:


Thanks for stopping by and here's hoping you're living your best life today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails