Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

January Cards

 Hi Everyone,

My first card is a copy of last week's card.  My brother-in-law has a birthday this month, and he's a huge bird fan.  I figured a penguin is a cold weather bird and I'm loving the speech bubbles as of late, so a birthday card was born.

I used the inside of the Birthday Flower Circle for the greeting along with Percy Penguin again, and I hope he likes it even though he's a guy and the card has glitter and gems ;)



Some new stamps have been released at DRS Designs and I couldn't resist pairing up the new Howdy Valentine greeting with the adorable Cowboy Snowman.  Valentine's day may be all sunshine and flowers in some places, but in my part of the world it's definitely cold and snowy!
 

I added some wraphia, simply because it seemed rustic, and added some heart embellishments to keep with the valentine theme. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails