Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Warms my Heart


 Hi Everyone,  

I have a card to share with you that could be used for Christmas, New Years, or as a valentine.  How's that for versatile?  

I stamped, colored and fussy cut Percy Penguin, adding a punched heart to his belly in anticipation of using the Warms My Heart Greeting, and stamping the sentiment separately let me use two die cuts for it.  I added a large die cut snowflake to balance out the little scene. 


Here is a close up of the snow mound I placed Percy on.  It was simply hand cut with some glitter added for snow.  


I have to say that I've been using these speech bubbles a lot ever since I got them out.  You'll probably see them again next week, so be prepared...lol!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails