Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Thank you


 Hi Everyone,

I'm still working on my holiday thank you notes, and since the Blizzard of Thanks Greeting was still on my worktable from this card, I used it for this one as well. 

I used the Interlocking Snow Background stamp on my blue base and stamped, colored and fussy cut Stretch the Round Button Snowman 



Instead of just a using a regular die to cut the sentiment, I chose a speech bubble for my snowman image because it seemed to make the card a bit more fun.  A few random snowflakes were added to play off the word blizzard, and then I called it done.  

Hope your new year is off to a great start!

Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails