Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

You Have a Special Place


 Hi Everyone, 

DRS Designs has released the Special Place in My Heart Greeting for this Valentine's Day, and I decided to let this sweet sentiment shine on my card today.  I simply embossed the background and added some punched heart embellishments along with a matching ribbon, and called it done.  



This was going to be a happy new year card, but my sister-in-law has a January birthday, so I thought this would be fitting with a happy birthday stamped inside.  It's pretty self-explanatory, the only thing you can't see from the photo is the heat embossing I did on each stamped piece.


Here are the stamps I used:



Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

Karin



 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails