Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Earth Day

Hi all!

I have been doing extra showcasing for designers at My Grafico. I was given some images by Alisha McConnell and I made an Earth Day card. This coincides with my Internet friends challenge at The Sisterhood, so I thought I would support them as well. Their challenge was to use a recycled item.
The image is from the set Lil Red, and the recycled piece is the twine...
here is a close up of my tree hugger sentiment :)

Happy Earth Day! (It's sometime later this month!)
Details- Paper: The Paper Company, Basic Grey, Stamps: Inique Boutique, Ink: Versafine, Markers: Bic Markits, Ribbon from my supplies.


8 comments:

Darlene said...

Absolutely adorable and PERFECT!! Thanks so much for supporting & joining us at The Sisterhood!

TannyP said...

Great job, Karin! Beautiful card =)

Terri's Cards N More said...

Love your creation Karin. So glad you joined us this week at the Sisterhood.

Teri said...

Fabulous hun! The twine just sets it off.
Thank you so much for sharing at The Sisterhood this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Unknown said...

Karin that is so cute! I love the look and the colors are gorgeous!

LINDA said...

This is such a beautiful card.. Thank you for joining us at the Sisterhood..
Hugs, Linda

Lorraine said...

we had Earth day a couple of weeks ago where we all had to turn the lights off etc...love the natural colours of your card..thanks for visiting my blog today and hope you had a great weekend

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love this card Karin. Great colors, layout, paper piecing, everything. I think this is one of my favs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails