Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hop, Shop & Crop

Hi and Happy Monday,

Today I'm here to whet your appetite for what's in store for you tomorrow. Tomorrow begins the 3 day blog hop with all the members of the Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Design teams. There will be lots of projects and prizes along the way, so you want to be sure to stop by here for that.



Next, in honor of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff's first anniversary there will be some special savings to be had... This is where the "shop" part comes in.



Finally, we have the virtual crop happening in the Crop Room at My Grafico. There we will have challenges, freebies and prizes too, so make sure you sign up today, so you are ready to take part in all the festivities.

All of these will be going on from April 13-15, so make sure you have a good breakfast and join us for the fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails