Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Neat and Tidy

Hi and Happy Weekend!

In an attempt to spring clean and de-clutter my life, I have decided to remove much of the "stuff" on my blog. So for the moment it is a minimalist look :) I just needed change and I'm really not in the mood to "add" anything. Right now it makes me breathe easier...Neat and tidy!

Just a quick reminder, there is still time to enter the Lindsay's Stamp Stuff blog candy from the hop last week, click here for that post. I will be announcing the winner on Monday.

Until then, here is a picture of me and my nieces on Easter...That's Jennifer on the left, and Julianne on the right.
Was I ever that young?

2 comments:

Poppy said...

love the new clean & tidy look,lovely photo.
poppy

Heather said...

Super fun pic of you and your niece! Thanks for the welcome to the MG family! So looking forward to it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails