Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Feelin' Girly

Hi and Happy Monday!


The Lindsay's Stamp Stuff design team is back with our regular posts after a great blog hop a couple of weeks ago, and this week our theme is "Feelin' Girly."


While my card isn't over the top flowers and pinks, I did make it for my cousin who is an avid crafter herself. She is awesome at knitting and origami (You can read my post about her here), so I thought this image from the new set Crafty Tools and Puns would be the perfect thing.


I cut out some extra balls of yarn and put them on pop dots. I think she will love it!


Thanks for visiting me and see what Lindsay and the rest of the team made for their "Girly" post today!


Lindsay


Cheryl


Rhonda


Cassandra (No project today)


Jennifer


This is linked to the following challenges:

Penny's Paper Challenge-Anything goes


Details not listed above-Paper: The Paper Company, Georgia Pacific, DCWV, Markers: Bic Mark-its, Copic, Punches: Marvy, EK Success, brad from my supplies.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute! She is going to love this! I love how you used the balls of yarn as embellishments.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this delightful card and fun image!! Perfect with the sensational sentiment and cut out balls of yarn!! Great work, Karin!!

Micki said...

LOVE it! Girl, everyone in Germany is crafty. My aunt, grandma, everyone I know are perfect knitters, crochet, paint, you name it they can do it, lol.

Love your card and the colors. big hugs

Unknown said...

I love the little balls of yarn at the bottom!

Lindsay Weirich said...

great minds think alike!

Related Posts with Thumbnails