Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hop, Shop & Crop

Hey Crafty Ones!



Lindsay's Stamp Stuff at My Grafico is having a birthday next week. To help the celebration, there will be a virtual crop going on and I hope you make time to stop by for the fun! The happening will take place next week, so mark your calenders for April 13th-15th. There will be freebies, prizes, a blog hop and lots of other fun things still being planned... I don't want anyone to miss out on the festivities. You have to be a member of My Grafico first (it is easy to sign up...It's a ning group) and then stop by the Crop Room and sign up to participate in all the crafty goodness!



Have a great day and see you then!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails