Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenn!

Hi Everyone!

My post today is in honor of my cousin Jenn. She is the daughter of my cousin Cathy and today is her birthday! Jenn is also very crafty, and she is good at many things that I am not. Sewing, knitting, crocheting and origami are just a few of the things she can do very well, so I thought I would showcase some of them here today.

Happy Birthday Jenn!

These are some of her origami creations...She can do simple (well, simple to some, not to me!) paper cranes, and dolphins.




I don't know what you call this, but this is what it looks like first...




and this is it when you pull it apart. Just so cool!




Again, I don't know what all these are called, but this is UNBELIEVABLE and AMAZING...It has a ball inside of the cage-like ball!





This is the close up...






I might be wrong, but I thought she said this is modular origami....It's a swan. (She has also made bunnies, baskets, squirrels in this form too!)





Here are some of her felt yummies she made recently...





And not a craft, but for all the dog lovers in Blog-Land, here is the latest addition to her family...


Cooper!




How cute is he????


Thanks for reading about my family today and I hope you enjoyed her craftiness!

2 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow - her Oragami is amazing!!! But, as a dog lover.......Cooper is my FAVORITE!! How adorable!!!
Wishing her a happy birthday and it's nice of you to write about her on your blog :)
Maria

Lynn McAuley said...

What amazing skills!! I believe Jenn knows her way around a piece of paper!! That ball in a ball is unbelievable!! Please let her know how much I enjoyed viewing her work! I hope she has a wonderful birthday!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this today, Karin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails