Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Blinged-Up Butterfly

Happy Friday!



This is a quick post of a card made by using an image from the Cricut. No, I don't have one...but my fab relatives do and they let me use it when we get together. I cut out a bunch of things over there one day and brought them home to play.



Like the card yesterday, the background was sponged. This time with Pale Plum and Perfect Plum inks. The butterfly was pressed into a Versamark pad and then sprinkled with rainbow embossing powder before adhering to the card. I nipped the corners and added gemstones there... and also to the body.

It will be a good card for the birthday of a teen. Probably with a gift card enclosed...they are so hard to buy for!


Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

TannyP said...

That is sooo pretty! I love what you've done with the butterfly. All blinged up and ready to party on a Friday....with a glass of wine =)

scrapperjulia said...

This is really pretty! Love the sponged background, great card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails