Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Moxie Fab World Challenge

One more Christmas card for the Moxie Fab World challenge...I used the "Bug" to emboss the bottom portion of the card. The tree is embossed with rainbow embossing powder and a glitter brad ties into that image. Here's the close up!


As always, thanks for the visit!




Details-Ink: Stampin Up, Stamps: Stampin Up and Northwoods Rubber, paper, ribbon and brad from my supplies.



5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I'm enjoying your wonderful holiday card along with my yummy cookie prize!! You are so funny, Karin!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a "sweet" comment!!

I need to get it in gear with Christmas cards as well! Thanks for the inspiration of this beauty!!

Mandalika said...

This was such a fun challenge and I just love this card. TFS!

TannyP said...

Very pretty!! That tree image is a beauty and your cuttlebugging really adds to a beautiful card =)

Gina Lindsay said...

Very nice card, I have been working on Christmas ones too. I just bought some of that embossing powder, can't wait to try it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks again for entering the challenge! You've been busy! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails