Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Clean and Simple Wedding Card

Happy Sunday!

This card was made for the CAS challenge over on SCS this week...Clean and simple wedding card. Not much to say about it other than I used chalk to highlight the birds on the embossing. That, and I realize I have been in a rut using my border punch on a million cards recently! What is my deal?? At least I haven't used the oval nesties in a while...LOL! Thanks for stoppin' by and here are the deets...



Details: Stamps: Stampin Up, Ink and Chalk: Stampin Up, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart border punch, Paper: Martha Stewart, ribbon from my stash

2 comments:

TannyP said...

Awesome example of clean & simple! So elegant! Lovely job, Karin =)

TrishG said...

So elegant. Love it! Great clean and simple card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails