Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Medallion Wreath

Hi Everyone...

Can you stand another Christmas card this early? This I made using that great Medallion stamp; I love how versatile it is. The center was cut out with a Nestie and...

the sentiment is on the inside of the card. Thanks for visiting me today!


Details-Stamps: Stampin Up, Ink: Stampin Up, Paper: Martha Stewart, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Corner Punch: Fiskars, Ribbon and rhinestones from my supplies


8 comments:

Mary G. said...

Wow! Great use of the medallion stamp! LOVE this!! TFS!

Jackie said...

How cool is that?!! This is such a fab idea...I really need to get this stamp! TFS!!!

TannyP said...

That's an awesome idea....with that super cool stamp, which I now MUST have =) Great job, Karin!

Elizabeth said...

What a wonderful use of the medallion stamp - I think I have to have it now LOL

Love the red bling you used too.

scrapperjulia said...

Fantastic card! Love the saying in the middle, great idea!

Sew-Ink said...

Very cute...Love the cut out!

Vicki said...

Karin, this came out beautifully! Very clever! Blessings to you!

Colleen said...

Great Card! I love that stamp and cutting out the middle is perfect!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails