Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is the day... It was 19 (Yikes!) years ago today that we said, "I do." Best decision I ever made in my life...





I can't believe I am posting this ridiculously simple card, but it is the one I made for my husband. It seems to me, whenever I make something clean and unfrilly, that's when he will compliment me on the creation. So, with that in mind, here it is plain & simple! The sentiment looks like a mess up, but that is how the stamp is. Dunno why...





Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a lovely day!



Details: Ink:Stampin Up, Marvy markers, Stamps:Studio G, Katie & Co.

2 comments:

TannyP said...

Love it! Happy Anniversary, Karin! Hope you two have a great day =)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I love it!! CAS cards are very elegant!! Happy (belated) anniversary!!!!!!!
Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails