Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Freebie

Hi Everyone,

I just want to quickly post this little Halloween card that I made...I used a freebie that I got off of Angelica's blog...Isn't it cute???  It's free for the taking right here.

I met Angelica through one of my first design teams, and she helped me out with a technical problem regarding my photo and I will always be grateful to her.  Yes, her first language is Spanish, and while I did take 4 years of Spanish in school, it's only because SHE can read and write English that I can communicate with her.  Not only that, she is super sweet and even more talented!  She can make the most adorable cards, bake cakes and treats with great decorating skills, and she also has an Etsy shop!


If you like her freebie, please stop by her Etsy shop and see her sweet digis!

That's it for me. Other than some scheduled posts, I may be scarce in blog land because the hubby has vacation coming up again.  No plans to go far away, but hopefully we'll do fun stuff here.  The weather is shaping up to be FANTASTIC :)

Thanks for stopping by!

PS...Too lazy to list product deets for this card, so if you want to know something, email or leave a comment and I will do my best to answer.

11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is a fabulous card Karin,what a lovely image.
Thanks for the info on the freebie.xxx

Monica said...

How cute! Not scary at all and that is what I like about it...

Love the black doily around it as well.

xxx Monica

pinky said...

its very tweet Karin lol. Love all the elements and punch work. Have a good weekend.

Inkyfingers said...

This is gorgeous Karin. I love the interesting layers behind the cute focal image.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karin...your card is so cute. That image is adorable, great colors and layers too. You've got such a great eye for color and style.

Have a great day!

April said...

Really cute! I love the die and all the elements! great job!

Lindsey said...

This is so cute, Karin! Thanks for sharing the digi link, too.

TannyP said...

Super cute, Karin! Perfect papers and that background...is it felt? It's fabulous!

Congrats on getting published!!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love this digi and will have to give her a visit. Great Halloween colors too. I love the black die cut you used. What is it?

Karin said...

The black die is a Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Pendant :)

Amanda R said...

So whimsical Karin and I love that nestie you used!

Related Posts with Thumbnails