Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Edit to add:
Big Halloween sale today!  Click here for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff!


Hi Everyone,

I thought I would share a photo from the last time I dressed up for a Halloween Party... It was 5 years ago.  Rod was a hippy and I went as Cruella DeVille.  I won first prize. (This was also the year Rod took 3rd in the work costume contest)  I guess we've decided to go out on a high note, we haven't dressed up since...lol!

Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Monica said...

Both of you look so funny and nice. Congrats for the 1st prize even though it was five years ago.

xxx Monica

TannyP said...

Oh my goodness - no wonder you won - that's awesome! Thanks for sharing, Karin!

Leanne said...

Love the picture!! You deserved winning first place you look awesome!! I haven't dressed up in years! Happy Halloween! Hugs, Leanne

1CardCreator said...

Love both of your costumes, you two look like you had a blast!

April said...

What a hoot! Happy Halloween to you!

Donna Ellis said...

Both of you look fantastic! Would love to see the costumes on you today! LOL Thanks for sharing a great photo!

Lindsey said...

You two are a total SCREAM in this picture! Happy Hallowe'en!

Cheryl said...

So fun! You guys look GREAT!

I was just listening to the Replacements version of "Cruella DeVille" earlier today.

Pam said...

Okay, I'm late...but this was 5 years ago so you're late too :D No matters cuz it is AWESOME and awesomeness lasts forever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails