Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Hi Everyone,

Here is my song choice for this week at Music Saves My Soul at Marcea's Blog


It's not new, but this came up when I hit shuffle on my iPod multiple times lately, so I took it as a sign :)




Have a great weekend...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh this is a great pick! I love this entire album.

Have a great weekend Karin!

TannyP said...

Nice choice Karin!

Linda said...

Have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails