Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hambo Hoedown Halloween Style

Hi Everyone,

Are you ready for another challenge at the Hambo Hoedown???

This week we are featuring the adorable Mummy digi and the challenge is to use the following colors of Orange, Black, Purple and Green.  Perfect Halloween colors!


And this digi comes with 2 "punny" sentiments!  Go ahead and color up those digis and ink up your Hambo stamps!  If you play along at the Hoedown and link up your card, don't forget to mail a photo to hambodesignteam@gmail.com  This will insure you getting a free digi for next weeks challenge :)  Don't have any Hambo Stamps Just click here for a couple of freebies and join the fun!

Have a great day!

PS.  I made the background around my mummy using my Copic markers.  I've been wanting to try this ever since I saw my blog friend Cheryl do it on this post.  I love it, I just need more practice ;)
Details not listed above- Paper: The Paper Company and Unknown source, Markers: Copic, Punch: Martha Stewart, Ribbon from my supplies.

13 comments:

TannyP said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Love that sentiment, along with the super cutie mummy. Great job with the colors, Karin...you rocked this!

Leanne said...

Love it Karin!! That mummy is to cute!! I just wanted to drop in and say hi and that I hope everything is well your way! Love ya! Leanne

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Karin,love the mummy.xxx

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

Very adorable card for a youngster at Halloween. Sometimes they can be too scary, but your mummy is perfect. And the background is done nicely....just heard about that technique. Must try.
Cheesy

She's a Color Queen said...

How cute is this!! I love those blue eyes peeking out and the polka dots!

Steph Herbert said...

Super cute card Karin! I love the black lace. It's great texture!:)

Cheryl said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the mummy image and the sentiment! Your coloring is wonderful. Thank you for the shout out on the background. Yours looks really good.

Have a great day!

Whimsey said...

SUPER CUTE; love, love, love those polka dots around the mummy - brilliant creation!

Amanda R said...

Very funny Karin! I love your coloring and the papers you chose, your cards are always so great!

papertrails leaver said...

such a cute card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute Karin...congrats on getting published too...very cool!

Donna Ellis said...

tooooo cute! Just love how you color things, and add special papers!

Emily Leiphart said...

That sentiment is hilarious and goes with the image perfectly. I love your Hambo cards, Karin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails