Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Card # 3

Hi All!

Here is the final card I made for the Moxie Fab World Challenge. I guess that's it for now... (You can see my other two cards, here and here.)
Unless I wake up in the middle of the night with some more funny phrases floating in my head!

P.S. This one was my favorite...I love this weird picture...I mean, what were the doing, right?
Details-Paper:The Paper Company, Ribbon: American Crafts.

5 comments:

TannyP said...

Oh my goodness Karin! This card is hilarious =) Great job!

Courtney Baker said...

Wow I got a good GOOD laugh from that this morning. HILARIOUS.

Gina Lindsay said...

I needed that laugh! Perfect sentiment with that picture.

Poppy said...

very funny card, great to be on the team with you.
poppy

Unknown said...

Hey Karin! Thanks once again for entering the Taintor-tude Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails