Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Flower Power Thank You

Hi Everyone!


I have been doing my posts ahead of time due to Rod being on vacation this week, so it seems like I haven't blogged in a million years! I also haven't made anything new in awhile, so I was happy to be able to follow the sketch at EBTKS and whip up this quickie thank you. Last Thursday night was my first meeting for my new book club. Yay! I was so fun to get together and discuss something that everyone had read. (Except for a Bible study, I've never done that.) We read Open, and to my surprise I really liked it. I'm not a fan of Andre Agassi, and only watch tennis when Rod is watching (I have said before, we watch all things sports related!) and I read it in 3 days in spite of it being almost 400 pages. The consensus of the group was a 4 out of 5 stars...Pretty good I guess.


Anyway, I am sending this baby (aka card) out to the hostess, to let her know how wonderful everything was, and that I am grateful to be included in the group.



Thanks for popping in!


Details: Stamps: Stampin' Up!, Sandy Lion-Kelly Panache, Paper: DCWV, The Paper Company, Punches: Paper Shapers, Marvy, Ink: Stampin' Up!, Rhinstone from my supplies

7 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute! Love the stitching! Thanks for playing along with our challenge! :)

Ann said...

Super cute! I love the colors! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge! :D

Maria Matter said...

fabulous card karin! love the design and happy colors!

blessings, maria

thanks for the book recommendation!!!

Cheryl said...

Great colors and I love the stitching! The hostess will love this baby.

Lynnette said...

This is such a fun card, love the patterned paper

Winter said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and the stitching. I know she will love it. Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Way cute love the stitching! Thanks for playing along!

Related Posts with Thumbnails