Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Great Outdoors

Hi Everyone!

It's time for the sketch challenge over on the My Grafico Challenge Blog! Are you ready to play along? Here is the sketch for this week: The set that you will be playing for is, Camping in the Wild from Kelly Medina which has great camping and outdoor stamps.

The images I used in making my card are the tent (obviously) and the campfire. I chose to use the latter image as a background stamp.

I copied it multiple times, changed the color and made my own patterned paper.
For more inspiration check out the team blogs or stop by the My Grafico Challenge Blog... Hope you can play along this week! Good Luck!
Details not mentioned above-Paper: DCWV, The Paper Company, Markers: Bic Mark-its, Nesties and ribbon from my supplies

9 comments:

Teri said...

Great job making your own backing paper! Clever you!
Hugs,
Teri x

Unknown said...

such a great card, awesome!

Rachel B said...

I love the fire paper! That is so cool!

Stephanie said...

Love the pp you created!! Great card :)

Gina Lindsay said...

Love the rustic colors and the use of the campfire is great!

Tazza said...

Great idea using the fire for your background, I am taking notes! LOL your card is wonderful keep up the super fab work!

Jennifer said...

What a great card! Love it. Hugs!

Cheryl said...

You rock - great idea to make your own BG paper!

stampinlynn said...

WTG awesome job on camping tfs...Lynn:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails