Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Party Time

Hi Everyone!

It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for another sketch challenge at the My Grafico challenge blog! Here is the sketch the team used, and here is my card! The digi images I used are from the set Ho Ho Ho and A Bottle Full of Rum by Black Leaf, and you can win them all by playing along!

Go here to see the team's creations and to link up your own card!


Thanks for dropping in and have a great day!


Details: Stamps: Blackleaf, Stampin' Up!, Paper: Office Max, The Paper Company, DCWV,Markers:Bic Mark Its, Nesties, Punches: Paper Shapers, Ribbon from my supplies.

8 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute Cute!! Love this and I love your You're Dandy cards below! They are all great!

Teri said...

Fab job with this card hun - love it!
Hugs,
Teri x

Rachel B said...

I love how you did the parakeet! So cool. I love how the feather goes off the image square!

stampinlynn said...

So cute... lets meet at the beach and share that keg lol... nice work tfs

Cheryl said...

Cute card! Great job with the sketch.

Stephanie said...

Karin - this is soooo cute! it made me think of the Jimmy Buffet fans partying outside the arenas waiting for the concert to begin. great card :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Angela Toucan said...

what an ace card

Related Posts with Thumbnails