Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

Hi Everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend... I put this banner up at the beginning of my post today, to remind you that the sale at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is still going on until Feb.22nd. You haven't missed out on a great deal yet, so drop on by!

Today the Lindsay's Stamp Stuff team is thinking spring! Oh, how I long to feel the warmth of sun on my face...lol! Well, until it arrives, here is my head start on my spring and Easter cards. This image came from the set Pretty Primitive and there are many sweet images for springtime included in it.

Choosing the colors for these flowers was so much fun...I love how they just pop off the white background, so I chose to keep the card simple. A pink layer, some ribbon and that fabulous sentiment just put me in the best mood upon completion!

See what springtime inspiration is in store on the rest of the team blogs!
















Thanks for stopping by today.


Details-Stamps: Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, Studio G, Markers: Bic Mark its, Copics, Paper: Office Max, The Paper Company, ribbon from my supplies.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Karin that is so pretty! The colors are so vibrant and soft, it brings a smile to my heart. I just love it! I long to feel the warmth too. Have a peaceful day!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these beautifully colored spring blossoms, Karin!! Can't wait to see some popping up around my neighborhood!!

I'll have to hop over to Lindsay's Stamp Stuff and check out their "stuff"!

Cheryl said...

Great card! The flowers certainly do pop. I love that you kept the card so simple and the flowers so colorful.

Lindsay Weirich said...

I love the colors you picked, It looks like Easter and springtime, great combo!

Courtney Baker said...

Very pretty!

Micki said...

OHHHHH I LOVE THIS. (you know me....love the white) Absolutely gorgeous. Clean & Simple and the white makes the colors really pop. LOVE it!

Gina Lindsay said...

You certainly captured the look of spring! I keep finding myself reaching for my spring images and colors too. The pink and black against the white looks great.

Tanya said...

Love the card! The colors are prefect and the ribbon is the perfect touch!

Firenze said...

OH such a pretty spring card! TFS
Helen
Firenze Cards

Related Posts with Thumbnails