Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, February 1, 2010

You're So Sweet

Hello Crafty Peoples!

It's Monday, and I have another card for you made with an image from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff digital stamps. Lindsay was the sponsor for Tuesday Morning Sketches last week, so this is the sketch I followed for my card. I picked the cute little soda/ice cream shake from the Sweet Stuff set. The embossed background is a floral motif which matched the layered flower embellishment and patterned paper. The sentiment is a traditonal stamp.


The cherry on top is dotted with Glossy Effects to make it shine, and some stamping glitter finishes off the frothy top!

You can visit the rest of the design team and their "Lindsay" craftiness below... Thanks so much for visiting...Like the card says, "You're so sweet!"
Kristen

Details not listed above: Stamps: PTI, Markers: Bic, Copic, Paper: American Crafts, Office Max, The Paper Company, Cuttlebug, Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Making Memories

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! I love the glitter and colors, the flowers really bring it all together, very nice hun!

Lynn McAuley said...

A great layout for this sweet treat!! Your card is delightful, Karin!

Lindsay Weirich said...

love the colors and the soft background behind the float!

Nettie said...

Yeah glitter!!!Love it.x

Cheryl said...

So yummy! I love how you interpretted the sketch. Great job!

I love the glitter.

Have a great week!

Mandy said...

Hi Karin
Love your card really lovelly.
regards Mandy

Micki said...

Oh love the glitter and love the black base which really makes the red/green pop! love it.

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card! I did this challenge too, but I struggled a bit with it! I LOVE how you handled the sketch, your image is perfect!
Dee

TannyP said...

You rocked this sketch AND made the most delicious looking float. I'll take two, please =) The glitter and glossy cherry are so yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails