Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, February 5, 2010

I Love Digi Design Team

Hi Everyone!

Some of you may have noticed that I added this to may side bar yesterday. Well, that's because I have been selected to be a Design Team member for the new challenge blog, I Love Digi! Do you love digital stamps? Do you want to win prizes? Well, be sure to visit the I Love Digi Challenge Blog, because our first challenge begins on Feburary 18th! All the details with be coming soon, but if you want to get excited...You can visit the team blogs and the Guest Designer blogs below!
Elaine-DT Coordinatior
Guest Designers:
Stay tuned for all the fun!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations so looking forward to it :)
Mel x

TannyP said...

Yay! Congratulations, Karin! I can totally see why =) You're so darn creative! Can't wait to see what you do!

Cheryl said...

Yeah Karin! Of course they picked you because you have some wonderful cards/projects. I'm so happy for you.

Nettie said...

Hi Karin
Just read this. This is fantastic news, congrats!!!.x

Gina Lindsay said...

Congratulations, I will have to check them out. I didn't think I would like digis as much as I do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails