Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Friday, February 12, 2010

My Grafico Customer Hop

Hi Everyone!




Every second Friday of the month, My Grafico has its blog hop for customers. If you ever want to join us, just go to the group and sign up so that your blog can be listed! If you want to see what everyone else has made, just click here for the list of participants.
My card is going to go to my friend's daughter for her birthday later this year. She will be turning 5...Isn't this a sweet image and perfect for a little ones special day? The digi stamp is from Sassy Cheryl at My Grafico and the name is Sunday's Sundae.




"People" stamps are definitely outside my comfort zone, scary to me as far as coloring goes, but it was fun and I'm very happy with the results. Yeah, not so scary anymore...



Thanks for hopping by today and have a great weekend!

Details not listed above-Paper: Office Max, The Paper Company, Markers: Copic, Bic Mark-Its, Ribbon from my supplies.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Karin, this card is so sweet! I love it. You did a great job on the girl. She looks really good. I like the clean lines of this card so your image catches and holds the eye.

Courtney Baker said...

Ah how sweet! Love that ribbon too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails