Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Anniversary Card

Good Monday Morning all!

How was your weekend? Mine was good and busy! The weather was warm and wonderful on Friday, so we had our first cookout over at a friends house. A little taste of summertime... YES!

Then of course we had the Kentucky Derby and Lebron and the Cavs playing on Saturday night, my nieces 17th birthday and a brunch at my cousins on Sunday. Action packed :) We will also have lots of graduations coming up in the next couple of months...it's that time of year.

I have some changes taking place this week, all good though. The Lindsay's Stamp Stuff design team will be posting on Thursdays from now on. I was part of the new team brought on to showcase her stamps, and we newer gals are merging with the original ones who have been posting on Thursdays, so that just means more creative ideas for you, each and every week.

I mentioned the virtual crop we had a few weeks back and this is an anniversary card I made for one of the challenges. My best friend Kim and her husband Dean celebrated their 16th anniversary on April 30th and I sent this to them. Now that they have it, I can show you :) It uses the flower flourish image from the set Teariffic and I thought it paired well with the flowered paper with the flourishes on it. The image is colored with my limited assortment of copic markers.

Well, that's it for me folks. Don't forget to stop back to see what the entire Lindsay's Stamp Stuff design team has in store for you on Thursday.

F.Y.I.-Don't forget the I Love Digi challenge is still going on...It's make a thank you card.

Here are the challenges the above card is linked to:
Charisma Cards-Girly Creation
Creative Crafts-Bloomin Marvelous
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp-Flowers
Digi Doodle-Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp-Going Dotty

Thanks for the visit.

Here are the deets not listed above- Paper: The Paper Company, Cosmo Cricket and unknown source, Stamps: PTI, Punch: Stampin' Up!, ribbon from my supplies.

16 comments:

Nettie said...

Sounds like you have been having fun. Very cute card.x

Unknown said...

Very cute! You've been quite busy!

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monika Reeck said...

lovely coloring the images and the PP is so lovely with that Images...thanks for joining us at DDSB challenge...hugs, Monika

Judy said...

What a lovely card! Has a very sweet look to it. Very nicely done. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs

Harriet H said...

Very pretty card.... I love those colors ... Thanks for joining us a Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.

Harriet

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors your used and the sentiment is perfect for this image.

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous colors and papers for this wonderful stylized blossom!! Great work, Karin!!!

TannyP said...

Beautiful job! I love your coloring and the one rounded corner =) Great job on that ribbon!!

Powerful Search Engine said...

A really beautiful card Karin thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle shop's best challenge hugs Pascale

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I love that one rounded corner.

Karen said...

Lovely, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle shops Best.
xx

KymKreates said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a wonderful creation!!! Thanks so very much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and good luck!
KymKreates

Donna said...

Beautiful card and just perfect for our flower challenge this week! Thanks for joining in the fun at DU2DS :) Donna x

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at DDSB! :)

-Jo
http://joboogie.typepad.com

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a pretty & sweet card. Thanks for joining us at YNS Challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts with Thumbnails