Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chairs for Challenges

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I just adore this new set from PTI containing a ton of chair images...So cute and useful! I made this quick, square shaped card for two challenges. A Passion for Papertrey has a friendship challenge, and Moxie Fab has a chair challenge. Two birds, one stone thing.

Thanks for peeking in today and Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there...Moms are awesome!

Details- Paper: Georgia Pacific, Ink: Versafine, Stampin' Up, Punch: McGill, rhinestone from my supplies.

8 comments:

Aimes said...

Oh I need this set! Loving your design - so clever to match it to the sentiment so literally!
Thanks soooooo much for joining in with our challenge on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Nettie said...

Hey Karin
This card is fab. I love the meaning behind this one.x

Helen F. said...

Really great card and the wonderful sentiment!

Cheryl said...

AWESOME! This is a wonderful card.

Samantha Taylor said...

Great card. Love the black, white, and red combo.

Karen B. said...

This is perfect! I really love the pop of red against the black!

Micki said...

oh wow that is awesome. Love all the black chairs and then the pop of red. Just love it. :-)

Still praying for your MIL.... :-) and big congratulations on making the DRS Design team..... big hugs

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! Thanks for entering the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails