Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Graduation Time

This is my second post today.  Scroll down to see the most current I Love Digi Challenge...You won't want to miss it!

Happy Thursday All! 

I thought I would work on some graduation cards, since it's that time of year.  Lindsay's Stamp Stuff has this set named School Rules and I used the image of the diploma from it for my card.  It also has a cute sentiment included too, so I incorporated that on my card as well.  This makes a great graduation card for a guy :)The background paper is also from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. It comes in a digital paper pack, so after you download it, you can print them out time and time again!  It's called School Papers, and it's such a useful thing for this time of year. I can see it on cards, teacher gifts, invites, favors.....Stop by Lindsay's blog to see what surprise she has for you this week and the rest of the Design Team as great ideas too.  Thanks for the visit! 


Challenges this card is linked to are as follows:
Sew Many Challenges-Anything Goes
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp-One for the Boys
Tuesday Throwdown-Stamp you can Color
Tuesday Taggers-Man's World
Cute Daisy Mae-As you Like It
A Spoonful of Sugar-Celebrations
Details not listed above-Paper: Georgia Pacific, The Paper Company, Dies: PTI, Stamps: PTI, Markers: Copic, Bic, Corner rounder.

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the monochromatic look! Great job!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh - very well done Karin!

1CardCreator said...

I love this Karin, the printable dp looks awesome on this card! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Cheryl said...

I love the black and white look! Great graduation card.

pinky said...

Gorgeous card, those papers are excellent. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy
Pinky

Lindsay Weirich said...

how elegant!I love the black and white, great for any grad!

carol said...

love the saying and image, fab card thanks for sharing it with us at SMC x carol

Bekah said...

love the mat you used to highlight the image. great card!

ljurecek said...

Karin, you did a super job coordinating all the different digis for this card. It turned out great!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is a great graduation card, love the black and the rick rack.

Cindi said...

great card!! it's perfect in black/white and I like how you shaded the diploma
:)

Leanne said...

Great graduation card!! It's so elegant and pretty!

Courtney Baker said...

Great card girl! Perfect for a grad!

Kim said...

I love the black and white combo, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Becky said...

Fabulous card, love the black and white combo.

Dana said...

Love the mat stack die!

Davi said...

Great Job Karin. Love what you did with the black and white!! Thanks for joining us this week at TT.

Belinda said...

The design and colors go so well together, and I really like that saying. Very nice card!

Mrs. Fence said...

The black and white is gorgeous! Great layout too!

Ceal said...

great grad card! love the black and white. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Hope to see you next week

TannyP said...

Oh my goodness - what an awesome card! Love that grad sentiment. Lovely work with the layers, Karin!

Chris said...

Fantastic card and such a great image! Love your colouring and design too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)

Margie said...

I love this grad card! So elegant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails