Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Grafico Sketch Challenge Time

Hey Everyone!

Who is up for a sketch challenge this week? Here is the sketch that we are using this week at the My Grafico Challenge Blog. All you have to do to enter, is use this sketch and an image from My Grafico (freebies allowed) and you will be elegible to win the set from Zenwaredesigns called Dinosaur Stamps.

Ready? Here is today's sketch... And here is my little piece of inspiration. The little dinosaur was both colored and paper pieced and I added the twine for some texture and to look like a swinging vine!
Thanks for dropping by, my dine-o-mite friends! If you want some more ideas, they are all at the My Grafico Challenge Blog right now :)
Details not listed above-Paper: The Paper Company, and unknown source, Nesties, Copics, Cuttlebug folder, Ink:Stampin' Up!, buttons and twine from my supplies.

9 comments:

Rachel B said...

Kerin, I love the dry emboss texture you used on the Brown. Looks so great with your fabulous little dino!

stampinlynn said...

Karen love how you did the embossed edges and of course the dino is sweet tfs

Unknown said...

beautiful the paper choice and details are amazing.

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love all the texture with the twine and the embossing.

Heather said...

Totally adorable! Love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this!!!!

Stephanie said...

The hemp twine is the perfect touch on the card - another fabulous creation :)

Nettie said...

Very back to nature!! Love it.x

Tazza said...

Love your card Karin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails