Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Today I have another sketch challenge from the My Grafico challenge blog. The stamp set that the design team is using in the challenge is Roses and Posies by Sarah Paris. If you would like to win this set of flower images, use your My Grafico stamps and play along! Here is the sketch to follow...

And my card :)
Visit the My Grafico challenge blog for more inspiration and to link up your card to win!
Challenges that this card is linked to are as follows:
Double Dutch -Mum's the word
Have a great day and thanks for visiting.
Details not listed above-Stamps: Scrolls Work, Paper: The Paper Company and unknown source, Markers: Copic, Chalk: Stampin' Up!, Punches: McGill, Nesties, ribbon from my supplies.

11 comments:

stampinlynn said...

That ribbon rocks tfs

TannyP said...

Ohhhh - gorgeous job, Karin! The colors are beautiful and youre coloring/sponging is stunning!

Heather said...

Love this! So classy chic!

Courtney Baker said...

So pretty Karin!

Unknown said...

so so pretty, a nice shabby chick look to it ;) love it.

Stephanie said...

Karin - the flowers in the center of the Primas was a fantastic idea...another trick for my arsenal :) beautiful card!

Cheryl said...

Karin, this is gorgeous! I love how you put the flowers in the center of the Primas. Very clever!

Tazza said...

Your card is fabulous, The colors are so pretty all that detail.. wow... =D

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Joaniebolognie said...

WOW!!!! You are an amazing card scrapper!!!! awesome card!

Joan Ottevanger said...

Just beautiful.Thanks for joinig us by Double Dutch Challenges

Related Posts with Thumbnails