Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Talk to the Paw

Hi Everyone! 
I'm so glad it's the weekend!  I've had a busy few weeks, so I hope things will get back to normal soon...eek! 

Today I'm sharing a card I made using some new stamps I received from DRS Designs.  I will officially start contributing to the DRS Blog in June, but the stamps are so cute, I couldn't resist making something for the cute and girly challenge at A Spoonful of Sugar Blog, where DRS Designs is this weeks sponsor. 

I used the paw stamp (#A1006) to make my own background, this great cat stamp (Purr fectly Comforable #L815) for the focal image, and the Talk to the Paw sentiment that fits so well. (#D041) She is definitely cute (well, maybe a bit sexy...LOL) and girly!  I was able to use some Flower Soft that I received from my blogging friend Cheryl on her fluffy parts.  I also cut her out and put her up on pop dots.  Sorry, I should have taken a side view shot, but you can see it if you look at the bottom left leg of the sofa :)

Thanks for peeking in today, and see ya soon!

Other challenges that this card is linked to are as follows:
Magical Crafts-Black, White plus one color
Ooo-la-la-Bright and Cheerful
Stamp with Sara Kay-Flower Power
YNS Challenge-Cut it Out & Pop it Up

Details not listed above: Paper: The Paper Company, Ink: Stampin' Up!, Memento, Markers: Copic, Nesties, Punches: McGill, Stampin' Up!, Pearls ribbon and felt flower from my supplies.

24 comments:

Cat said...

Your card is so cute! I laughed when I saw the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Pixie Dust! I’m having a “Count the Pearls” Contest on my blog
Here You could win a digi from the new “Pearl” Collection!

the crafty duck said...

Hi Karin, I love this card that kitty is divine!! Its such a fab image and just what cats are like!! it made me chuckle, its perfect for our challenge too, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love this sassy kitty!

Bubbles said...

Such a fab and fun card, loving the fluffy bits!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and also at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
Joanne x

Wendi said...

Such a cute and fun card love the sentiment thank you for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

Bonnie said...

Very girly!! I love it!

lindyloo said...

wow sassy cat love her .Thanks for joining in at Stamping with the dragon and good luck lindyloo x

Jennifer E. said...

Awesome card Karin! I love all the stamps you used on this and how creative for you to make it work for 10 challenges! Definitely cute and girlie!

Deb Neerman said...

This is so much fun and such a fab design!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Stamp Simply" 'Gone Askew' challenge!

Dazie said...

Whata gorgeous little image! Simply purrrfect! Love this make, thanks for joining us over at magical crafts this fortnight!
Dazie
x

kaylou said...

Hi
real pretty card, thanks for joining us at Stampavie and more.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Dragons Lair Designs said...

LOL love the quote and that kitty so is soooo cool thank you for joining us here at the Stampin with the Dragon Challenge Blog.

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

sammi said...

Very cute! Gotta love a sexy kitty with an attitude! Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon!

Vee said...

This is a fabulous 3-D project, so pretty. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee

dragonllew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dragonllew said...

Great card I love the kitty and the sentiment is fab. Thanks for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon & good luck.
Jenny x

Giò said...

Such a fabulous card!!! Soooo cool!!
Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.

Hugs
Giò

Amanda said...

Great card - love the sentiment, it made me laugh!

Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

Amanda

Leanne said...

Fabulous card!!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

TannyP said...

Awwww! Too cute. That's some fabulous creativity, Karin....such perfect touches!

Lisa Foster said...

Aww!! I LOVE this! What a cute, sassy kitty! Thanks for joining us this week at PDS! Hope to see you back again on Thursday!
Hugs,
Lisa

Marlene said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' with the Dragon!

Lesley said...

Fab card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Karin, love the image and the sentiment is purrfect.

Thanks for joining us over at Magical Crafts.

Hugs

Joanne x

Related Posts with Thumbnails