Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mojo Father's Day Card

Hello.....


It has been forever since I followed the Mojo Monday sketch, so I decided to use it for inspiration for my Father's Day card using my new stamps from Scrolls Work. For this card, I broke out my sea shells stamps (Shells #5008) and created the background panel by using inks in neutral tones.


I think the sentiment (Father #1037) is the perfect thing for Father's Day. It's so sweet and true :)


Here are the challenges this card is linked to:
Gingersnap Creations-Kraft
Incy Wincy-Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday- Boys to Men

Be sure to stop by the Scrolls Work blog. You will find there are lots of card ideas by the design team, as well as contests for free stamps!





Details not listed above: Ink: Stampin' Up, Paper: The Paper Company, Cuttlebug folder, rhinestones from my supplies.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is wonderful such a lovely background.Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Incy Wincy this week.xxx

Jacque Heaton said...

Karin Wonderful job!! I just love it!
Jacque

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I love all the fabulous cards you have been posting. Pleases send me some of your mojo!

Annie said...

fabulous card and a great sentiment! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Lorraine said...

love this card and well done on making it to the drs dt team

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! Thanks for taking part in the Gingersnaps color challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails