Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cartoon Kitty

Hi !

Today's card was made using a couple of cute stamps from Scrolls Work. I love this little cartoon cat called Pickles (Stamp#3513) His smiling face is adorable!

If you are a cat lover, I know you can relate to the funny quip (Taste #1010) that I attached along side this image. Everyone knows how finicky a cat can be :)


I also made this card with the current challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters in mind. It's called "You Crack Me Up".
Thanks for visiting me and have a great start to the weekend.

Details-Paper:The Paper Company, Georgia Pacific, DCWV, Ink: Memento, Markers: Sugarloaf, Nesties, Prima flowers, brad from my supplies.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Karin,
this is simply adorable. I have two cats so know exactly where you are coming from with that sentiment!! LOL Beautiful colours so elegant.
Hugs
Dawn x

Cheryl said...

What a cute kitty! I love your card.

Nettie said...

Well what can I say. Loving the kitty cat.xx

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. such a cute little kitty..Love the sentiment..Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood..
Hugs, Linda

Jacque Heaton said...

I love how you made this card look so elegant! Because only a cat with the best of taste should be on the best of cards!
Jacque

Anonymous said...

that car is adorable and the sentiment is so true!

Kristen H said...

So true about kittehs! Love the card! I like the shape of your focal image frame, very cool!

Lorraine said...

what a purrfect card lovely

Unknown said...

Such a sweet little card! I love this kitty! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Carolyn said...

Karin, another cute card that looks a lot more elegant than cute. Love the colors and I also love cats.

Mandy said...

Hi Karin
I really love the sweet cat card, it seems so real
best wishes
Mandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails