Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

For My Dad Challenge

Hello Everyone!

It's time for another challenge at I Love Digi! Our sponsor with a fab prize this week is The Secret Crafter. This weeks prize is money to spend in the shop, cool eh? Well, needless to say, anytime the challenge is male oriented, it's always a challege for me. I especially have very few guy themed digis, so I had to put on my thinking cap for this one.


The images that are objects come from the set Hope, Popcorn & Wine, from Amber Ink. If you love what you see, go to Amber Ink, because this set is...wait for it...FREE! Unbelieveably cool.



The sentiment is also a digi from the set Father's Day by Kelly Medina at My Grafico. I kept it no frills and minimal because of the whole guy thing. Hard for me, because I just want to add a button, brad or rhinestone somewhere!



You can see the rest of the design team ideas at the I Love Digi blog or by visiting them below! Thanks for dropping by today :)



Poppy





Dawn

The challenges this card is linked to are as follows:
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp-One for the Boys
Tuesday Throwdown-Stamp You Can Color
Tuesday Taggers- Man's World
AI Factory-Squares

Details not listed above-Paper: The Paper Company, K & Company, Georgia Pacific, Markers: Bic Mark its, Punches: EK Success


12 comments:

Lauren said...

This is adorable! Masculine cards can be so difficult and you've done wonderfully! Thanks for letting us know about this wonderful FREE set! And thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Lauren

Cheryl said...

Fun, fun, fun! I love the layout you used.

Cheryl said...

I just looked and I have this set. I never thought ot use it this way. Wow! I love your creativity!

Poppy said...

Thanks for your lovely comment.Your card is great.
poppy

Vera said...

Perfect Father's Day card! I love your design!

Kim said...

Wonderful Father's Day card!

Becky said...

Great Fathers Day card...

Dragonlady said...

Hi Karin

I love this card, great colour for a Fathers Day card.

Hugs Ali x

Dana said...

Love the simplicity and straightforwardness of this one Karin! And thanks for the link too!

Larissa said...

Great card! Great images and a perfect image! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!

Hugs,
Lariss

Ceal said...

yet another cute card!

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic card! I love it. Thanks for playing this week's Hip to Be Square challenge at AiFactory
-Tammy DT

Related Posts with Thumbnails