Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Charming Challenge

Hello Crafty Peoples,



Our sponsor this week at I Love Digi is Sew Many Cards and your prize is 5 digi images! However, you must play along in order to win...
Today's challenge at I Love Digi is a fun one! Can you guess from the title of my post what it might be? Use a charm! I think this might be a first for me...lol. When I saw this cute little cupcake, I knew I wanted to use this cutie pie cupcake from Linday's Stamp Stuff set Love Grows Here. I simply copied it to make three in a row and then printed it out and colored it. The sentiment was a stamp which I cut into separate pieces and then ran the edges on an ink pad.

I hope you are up for the challenge and if you would like to be "charmed" by the rest of the design team, you can visit their blogs by clicking below!











Details not listed above-Ink: Stampin' Up, Markers: Bic Mark its, Marvy, Paper: Basic Grey, The Paper Company, Nesties, Stamps: Hero Arts, PTI, ribbon and charm from my supplies.

6 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

What a delicious card Karin :) Love those cupcakes and your sweet lil charm :) Its adoreable :)

Thanks for a great DT card :)

Elaine x

Poppy said...

great card,love the cupcakes.
poppy

Lindsay Weirich said...

very cute Karin!

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love how you repeated the image and the great DP!

Nettie said...

Gorgeous colouring here Karin. Me thinks you are starting to enjoy colouring. Thanks for your lovely comments.xx

Dragonlady said...

This is so fab Karin, love the images and coordinating charm.

Hugs Ali x

Related Posts with Thumbnails